Our hotel is located in the beautiful Volcanic-Eifel-region, which offers a number of interesting day trips and sightseeing attractions. Whether you are seeking relaxation or outdoor activities- the area has something for everyone!
Not only is the Volcanic-Eifel-region known for its beautiful hiking trails through valleys and mountains, but also because of its lakes, which are of volcanic origin. This and much more makes the Volcanic-Eifel-region into an interesting tourist and geological district.
Suggestions for free time activities
- cycling through valleys and hills or along the Moselle
- numerous hiking trails of all types of grades
- the Nürburgring with its amusement park
- visit various zoos or theme parks such as the Wildlife and Adventure Park in Daun or the Game and Leisure Park in Klotten
- Recreational swimming baths in Cochem
- Cochem Castle
- Wine tasting along the Moselle river
- Vulkaneifel Therme in Bad Bertrich, the only Glauber´s salt thermal hot spring in Germany
- “Maare”- volcanic lakes
- selection of interesting museums
- Trier, Germany's oldest city with the Porta Nigra
We can’t wait to welcome you to the fantastic Volcanic Eifel and introduce you to the wonderful place that it is.