The hotel with a homely and friendly atmosphere!
Our small family owned hotel is situated quietly on the edge of the village of Auderath, between the historical towns of Ulmen and Cochem, with a wonderful view over the Eifel countryside.
Hotel Wilhelmshöhe overview
- 39 beds
- Semi barrier free rooms (1 wheelchair accesible)
- Wireless internet services
- Satelite television with BBC and ITV programms
- Hotels own car park, garages and 80m² workshop
- Hotel Garden and Pond, summer terrace
- Restaurant with an open fireplace – Family functions in the main restaurant (for up to 70 persons) and in the restaurant with the cosy fireplace (for up to 40 persons)
- Conference room for up to 30 people
- Quietly situated – the hotel is situated in impressive grounds with a stunning view overlooking the countryside
- Ideal starting point for day trips into the Eifel National park, Cochem on the Moselle and the Nürburgring
- Horse riding, swimming, tennis, ramble tours, bicycle routes, fishing
Our service includes a diverse range of organized tours around the Eifel region, year-round or seasonal. You can view our current offers under Special offers.
We will be only too happy to help you organise your own personal tour, get in touch with us!