Our small family owned hotel is situated quietly on the edge of the village of Auderath, between the historical towns of Ulmen and Cochem, with a wonderful view over the Eifel countryside.
The Nürburgring is only 15 minutes away with the car.
The following facilities are available at our hotel:
- 39 beds
- One main restaurant and restaurant and breakfast room with an open fireplace
- Quietly situated
- Dogs allowed on request. 10,00 € per day
- Television room
- Hotel Garden and Pond
- The hotel is situated in impressive grounds with a stunning view overlooking the countryside.
- Summer terrace
- Rambles with GPS
- Conference room for up to 30 people
- Family functions for up to 70 persons in the main restaurant
- Family functions for up to 40 persons in the restaurant with the cosy fireplace
- Garages and 80m² workshop
- semi barrier free rooms (1 wheelchair accessible)
- Hotels own car park and garages
- Recreational activities nearby include; Horse riding, swimming, tennis, ramble tours, bicycle routes, fishing
- Ideal starting point for day trips into the Eifel National park, Cochem on the Moselle and the Nürburgring
- Satelite television with BBC and ITV programms
- Wireless internet services
For more information about our double, single, triple and comfort double click here.
Our service includes a diverse range of organized tours around the Eifel region, year-round or seasonal. You can view our current offers under Special offers.
We will be only too happy to help you organise your own personal tour, get in touch with us!